 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7384
Re: Track "loose parts" with "My Parts"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 03:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.peeron, Dan Boger writes:
Logged in users to Peeron can now add and remove these "loose parts" to their
collection.  Just go to any part page on Peeron:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3942

And enter, for instance:

"Add 25 of these in DkGray".

Then, useing the "Build this set" from any set page, see what sets you can
build!

Ok I went through the process of tracking down all my sets and entering them,
but this is ridiculous.  There's no way I'm going to be able to figure this
out.  :-)

Derek

1, 2, 3, 4,...