 Inventories / 305 (-10)
  Re: Peeron inventories

When we do notes at the end of our comedy shows, we're always encouraged to just "take the note" rather than issue our rebuttals. The thinking being that we're not progressing toward being a better comedy troupe by going back and forth, but we DO do (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv, FTX)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I plan on that at some time in the future. I found one set that had the last two steps left off. I believe that it was 320, airplane. But I am sure that that was a rare oversight as the instuctions are just scans. I don't really know how much (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Thanks for the note. I destroyed a lot of things before I knew what I was doing. The very old gas station comes with hand painted red on the edges of some plates. I thought some dumb child had done that and I spent a very long time chipping it (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Do you think you'll be able to check/update PICSL as well. That would be a great help. Thanks, Steve (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Basic sets... at last! Thank you a lot! I wish I had not destroyed the 350-2 and 550-1 boxes in my childhood. There were inventories on the side of the boxes - I wonder if there were any variations. As for the smaller sets: There _are_ model (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

I did two more sets last night, 4564 was correct except for one part. And very good news, 4558 was perfect. The sets done by you and Jennifer seem to be correct. I had forgot to mention that I am doing large sets first. I have done the basic sets, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) The way I go about this is to print the Peeron inventory for the set. Then I match what is in my set. I use the actual set. I then build the model, and any variations. I note the differences on the printed inventory page. Almost all my sets (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote: <Snip other peoples comments> (...) John, Does this mean that you are using instructions to build your inventories or are you using actual MISB set contents? The latter would be a lot more accurate, (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) David, remember 7 comes after 6 and before 8, perhaps that will help. John P (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Oh David, 95% of what I have checked, around 1000 or so sets. If that is absurb it is not my fault. John P (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact