 Inventories / 260 (-10)
  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Dan:I sent the corrections to you and they are still going to the person that was doing them before. I can send them all to you if you want. I do not know how you can veryify these as I do from the actual sets. At most the wrong ones were (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I did not think that there was a problem because I would go with the inventory on Peeron, not building all the sets. But once I started building them and checking the problem appeared. I was doing this because I wanted to make sure that my (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) John, I got your email 2 days ago, and was trying to find out more details before replying to you. These 1000 emails you sent? Where did you send them to? When? In the past month, I see you sent something like 6 emails to inv@peeron.com? You (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) I have inventoried about 900 sets so far. What I do is to print the inventory on Peeron. Check it against what is in my set (most of which I bought and kept myself since 1974), compare the pieces against peeron and then built the item. I think (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Agreed, Orion. I've never submitted an inventory, but I've had occasion to double-check sets against what's listed on Peeron, and haven't had anywhere near the results stated above. The only inconsistency I've found have been in the "extra (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) Is that 95% of the total? I must say, I'm entirely satisfied with the accuracy of the Peeron inventories, but then, I'm only referencing a very small selection. If your claim isn't about 95% of the total, could you clarify what your sample is? (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) This is a pretty strong statement. Being someone who has submitted an inventory in the past, I'm curious to know exactly what is wrong with them. -Orion (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Peeron inventories

I still have not heard from Dan, but I am finding that 95% of the inventories are incorrect. I would suggest not to go by the inventories on Peeron as I have now sent in 1000 emails with corrections and pictures and most are just sitting there not (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) That's a ZNAP part. It is LEGO. (URL) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv, lugnet.town)

  Interesting technic piece, possible town use

While wandering around Bricklink, I found this auction. (URL) Does anyone recognize the curved part in the lower left of the 3rd photo down? I am not nearly up to speed on technic parts as I should be. The curve appears to be made around a 3 stud (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact