 Inventories / 156
Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:57:37PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
Are you bringing these to the show? I'd like to see the bulldozer,
having wanted one when i was a kid. I probably have all the parts to
build one now, but that's not the same as having the actual set, and
I'd like to see one that's together.

Just as an aside - if you have your set list entered on lugnet, or on
Peeron, you can find out if you have the parts for the bulldozer:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/build?set=951-1

For myself, I seem to have all the parts except the treads  :)

This feature is the ultimate peeron feature and is always the example I give
people to demonstrate the condition the LEGO online community has reached (and
to watch their mouth drop :-).

Two small notes: (that's for you Dan)
1) In my case I got the line:
"Wrong color: 6"

but when I add them up I get only 5.
I think the reason is that for a certain piece I have one in the correct color
and another one in a different color:
"2 Need 1  3145 Yellow    Tipper End "

2) I think this page should also have an option to see pictures of the pieces
(or did I miss it?) - It will make using the page to gather the pieces much
easier.

Thanks for a wonderful work,
- David