 Technic / 13187
Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary Simas wrote:

Having done that, I thought a small tribute to 854 was in order, so I built a
few more, using various colours (much like that guy who did the same for 6980)

Anyway, it ain't much but it's there...

Dave K

Very nice work!
854 was also my first technic set! When I first saw your "Marie" doll/figure I
had to have one myself. That was almost 2 years ago! She is still in my modified
8448. Nice couch. I had sheets like your box liner A long long time ago in a....
Gary
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=desmotwin
Marie was not home the day the pictures where taken;)

I love your modified 8448--that's a pretty big engine on the thing--as well with
the fibre optics--nice touch!

I couldn't keep the engine in the 8448 attached to the drive train after the
modifications for RC'ing.  So when the car moves around, the engine just sort of
sits there.  Seeing your modified engine, I'm reinspired to get mine working
again.

Thanks for checking out my little tribute as well as the rest of my pages.  It's
appreciated.

Take care,

Dave K