 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12198
Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:07:29 GMT

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:57:37PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
Are you bringing these to the show? I'd like to see the bulldozer,
having wanted one when i was a kid. I probably have all the parts to
build one now, but that's not the same as having the actual set, and
I'd like to see one that's together.

Just as an aside - if you have your set list entered on lugnet, or on
Peeron, you can find out if you have the parts for the bulldozer:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/build?set=951-1

For myself, I seem to have all the parts except the treads  :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com