 Instructions / *341 (-20)
  Re: Switching from BITMAP/JPEG to PNG

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HDpB2o.oBr@lugnet.com... (...) Not from me :-) I'm in the process of throwing JPEG out of BlockCAD (AnkerCAD, ???CAD), as this makes the program almost 250 kB smaller! The PNG (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Switching from BITMAP/JPEG to PNG

(...) not at all! PNG will support transparent background - right? that's all I need ;-) w. (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Preview of multi-level callouts complete with pointers

(...) The callouts are placed relative to outside edges or corners of the step image: Corners: TOP_LEFT TOP_RIGHT BOTTOM_LEFT BOTTOM_RIGHT Edges plus justification to the perpendicular edges TOP (LEFT, CENTER or RIGHT) BOTTOM (LEFT, CENTER or RIGHT) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDpB2o.oBr@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) all (...) Nope. I have been converting all of my raw bitmaps to PNG with ImageMagick so this is a welcomed change from my (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Switching from BITMAP/JPEG to PNG

JPEG image format and the new callout capabilites in LPub (plus PLI background color non-white which I just fixed) are incompatible with JPEG because when you pack images together that are rendered with the same background color, not all the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: BoxCar - v2

(...) (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) MOCpage - (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

(...) Thanks Jake. I knew I was forgetting something. Kevin (...) levels. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

(Cross posting to .inst) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

(...) Congrats mate! Your worth the attention! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Build-a-Bot

Hey cool, I remember the announcement, but I didn't know it was featured on www.Lego.com ! (URL) by step instructions - Original Mech design by Eric Sophie (URL) on CD. (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.7 Released

Hi Kevin, Thanks for all of your hard work on this program! I downloaded the new version last night, and noticed during installation that the version number shown on the first splash screen was for 2.1.0.6. -Joel (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  LPub 2.1.0.7 Released

Hi All, I only posted this to announce, but thought wiser. I've released LPub 2.1.0.7 for general use. It contains a few new minor features, but more importantly there are fixes to the combination of rotation steps and buffer exchange, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Happy Halloween Models

A&M LWorks is pround to bring you yet another BI! It's a little late or a bit early depening on how you see it but here are some fun models that you can build with your kids. See the history page for more info on the models. Without further adue A&M (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  New E-mail address

Dear fellow LEGO fans, I am sending this message to the groups I regularly read and post to, because since today my E-mail address that I used to post with no longer exists! It was jmolen@globalxs.nl... :-( My new adres will be jmolen@zonnet.nl and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.inst, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Congratulations Michael Epley!

I would like to announce that Michael Epley has won the Building Instructions Portal contest! Once the site reached 400 instructions, I selected a random "token" (based on uploads and donations). Michael was the lucky winner of a MISB Model Team (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.biportal) !

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Jake, generating thumbnails automatically is actually pretty easy to do. There are several ways of doing it, depending on your OS, etc. Even if you are not able to generate them on your server, it's still easy to set something up. If you're (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

A big *ME TOO* !!! Thanks to everyone who looked! And thanks to Jake for making this great web-site! e (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) Ask Kevin Loch how he generates the Brickshelf thumbnails... ROSCO (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) How about resizing the images via code. i.e. look at the dimensions of the image and scale it down to meet your requirements. I guess it depends on the type of code you are working in, I know that Java has something, (I believe its part of the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

(...) I have thought about that a lot. The problem is that it increases the amount of time I have to moderate... meaning, what if someone submits an image that is 4mb? Do I reject it and then go back and forth via email to explain why? Or do I open (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact