 Harry Potter / 146
Re: Points of Discussion.... [SPOILERS: Goblet of Fire]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 15:10:17 GMT

* Steve Bliss (steve.bliss@home.com) [010508 08:32]:
The Goblet of Fire (besides the book title):

During the climatic confrontation, Harry heard names named.  Why
did he not tell Dumbledore?  Not that Dumbledore doesn't probably
know already.  But still!

He did.  Right in front of Cornelius Fudge.  Fudge dismissed them
(don't have the text).  Albus Dumbledore went on to add that the
Ministry's relationship with the guards of Azkaban (I forget their
names) and to cement a positive relationship with the giants.

Ciao!

--
"You know, if you shoot me, you're liable to lose a lot of those humanitarian awards."
--Fletch (Fletch)

The Doctor What: Guru to the Gods                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC