 Harry Potter / 136
135  |  137
Subject:
Points of Discussion....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 12:27:53 GMT

We see as the books progress that Harry has an increasing interest in girls...
which, still isn't that strong but hey, when your life is always in danger
like Harry's....who has time for them!!!!!! :)

Anyways....not reveal too much info from the books, etc.
I would like to discuss who do you think will be number 1 on Harry's love
list? (either in book V or even beyond)

1. Cho Chang
2. Fleur
3. Hermione
4. Ginny Weasley
5. Parvati

if you would prefer, you can always e-mail me and we could have a less
"revealing" discussion....
what I mean by this is that you feel you don't want to ruin the surprise
for others who haven't gotten up to book 4....

.....finished book 4 just recently myself so I kind of know what its like...