 Harry Potter / 1411
Re: HP new sets ???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:56:57 GMT

"the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message
news:HoLD29.GEz@lugnet.com...
Hi everybody,

Just wondered if I missed it or something but I havn't seen anybody talks • about
2004 new sets from the Harry Potter line and it seems weird because of the • new
movie.

Does anyone knows anything about that?

P.S. Due to the new Bionicles/Castles products, maybe at least we can find
something decent from the HP sets for our castles

2004 harry potter set minifigs will have quote endquote "more natural skin
tones"
good idea or not?
personally I'm against it. Figs should be Yellow and have a classic smiley
face dammit
:)
--
James Stacey