 Harry Potter / 1407
Re: HP new sets ???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:53:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   Hi,

Hi Ben, thanks for the info.

   A little bird told me that there should be a re-release of the Hagrid’s Hut (this time with a real roof), a re-release of the Hogwarts Express (this time with 9V motor and train compliant), and a triple decker bus (Knight Bus) in purple.

Always nice to know that TLC keep creating ‘new inventions’ and not repeating itself over and over again:-) Still a real roof might be worth something...

   We should also see a new mouse element (Peter Pettigrew), Dementors, a Hippogryff, and the re-release of the werewolf piece (remus Lupin).

They are supposed to come out at the end of April or the beginning of May. The movie is set to be released June 1st, 2004.

Hopefully we’ll get some pictures soon, those sets are probably Castle’s only hope for year 2004 (and a new Legend??? of course).