 Harry Potter / *1207 (-10)
  Re: CoS Poll

For me my favorite set is the Privet Drive set (great elements, great car, great figs). My least favorite is the Aragog set (I just think the spider looks goofy) (though I do like the Ron and Harry torsos in that set). Favortie fig is probably Uncle (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: CoS Poll

Simon, Create a poll! (URL) love to see the results! -Aaron "Simon Higgins" <NEXTGEN1000@aol.com> wrote in message news:H43Eo2.6Eu@lugnet.com... (...) case (...) Forest,The (...) Chamber (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  CoS Poll

I was just wondering what everyones favorite and least favorite of the new Harry Potter sets are and favorite new fig. Just for backround info, in case anyone forgot, the sets are: Dobby's Release, Slytherin,Quidditch Practice, Aragog in the Dark (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: ¡Prisoner Sets Too!

(...) Oooh, we could get a medieval village out of the Hogsmeade sets. The midnight bus will be cool too, I forgot about that. Some kind of Azkaban set might be nice. Some Dementors would make a great fig, I would say the size of Hagrid, dk gray, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  ¡Prisoner Sets Too!

I agree. Rawlings was supposed to have book five ready in April, and then all the info just went away. It's going to be hard to make movies if she doesn't write a book a year. The actors will age too quickly. ¿What about Book 3? I'm SO looking (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Ammendment: Chamber of Secret set

(...) On one side. On the other side they are only held in place buy two stud dots each, and pop out and fall forward when you press the lever. (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Finished reading Goblet of Fire (spoilers!!)

(...) Bittersweet? I thought that was the best part. It reminded me of the Empire Strikes Back. My fav of the original trilogy. But it has that feeling that yes, it ends on a down note, but the anticpation is what makes it so good. You know the next (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Finished reading Goblet of Fire (spoilers!!)

Wow! You sure did enjoy HP GOF! It too was my favorite, but the ending was bittersweet. Not only did the book's ending leave you with the foreshadowing of a dark next two books, but by my finishing HP meant that I had a long wait before I was able (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Finished reading Goblet of Fire (spoilers!!)

(...) Great!!! I loved it!! It was over 700 pages in hardcover (I have them all in hardcover). All I can say is, WHEN does the next book come out? The book has not been even sent to the publishers yet. The author, Joanne (J.K.) Rowling is still (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Chamber of Secret set

(...) Yes, because they are nearly identical... If I told you any more you'd have to read the book. AND The panels are secret door types that swing out from the center of the model on 2x2 turntables. AND You get 16!!! of those 2x1x3 inverse slope (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact