 Harry Potter / 1207
Re: CoS Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:44:06 GMT

For me my favorite set is the Privet Drive set (great elements, great car,
great figs).  My least favorite is the Aragog set (I just think the spider
looks goofy) (though I do like the Ron and Harry torsos in that set).
Favortie fig is probably Uncle Vernon, least favorite, hmm, I love 'em all,
I'll just go with Hogwarts Uniform Harry, just because that's already so
common.  I do really like that they've given him more outfits this time.

Bruce