 Harry Potter / 1201
Re: Finished reading Goblet of Fire (spoilers!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 05:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jeremy Scott writes:
Wow!  You sure did enjoy HP GOF!

It too was my favorite, but the ending was bittersweet.  Not only did the
book's ending leave you with the foreshadowing of a dark next two books, but
by my finishing HP meant that I had a long wait before I was able to read a
new HP book.

Bittersweet?  I thought that was the best part.  It reminded me of the
Empire Strikes Back.  My fav of the original trilogy.  But it has that
feeling that yes, it ends on a down note, but the anticpation is what makes
it so good.  You know the next book will be great.  We finally get to see
some wizard battles and Aurors.  It leads into so much.  I guess I'm bias
from growing up on star wars, the downer book is always the best.  You have
a point about the wait though, I have nothing new to read.  :(  Time to
write my own.

RANT WARNING! LOL
GO RANT GO!!

We all should get together and beg Tim to bring back FBTB2 so we can have a
great HP fansite as great as it SW Brother! Maybe some of us should
volunteer to help?

I'd love to volunteer but I would prioritize volunteering for the revival of
the CW site.

E.