 Harry Potter / 1203
1202  |  1204
Subject:
¡Prisoner Sets Too!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:29:43 GMT

I agree.  Rawlings was supposed to have book five ready in April, and then
all the info just went away.  It's going to be hard to make movies if she
doesn't write a book a year.  The actors will age too quickly.

¿What about Book 3?
I'm SO looking forward to a Sirus mini-fig.  ¡Woof!  Professor Lupin
too...with Animagus wolf and big dog figs.  Maybe a "violently purple"
¿Midnight Bus?,  Whomping Willow, Shreaking Shack, and Hogsmeade sets.