 Harry Potter / 1197
1196  |  1198
Subject:
Finished reading Goblet of Fire (spoilers!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:04:26 GMT

I just finished Goblet of Fire.  All I can say is, WHEN does the next book
come out?  That was the best in the series.  Second would be Prisoner of
Azkaban.  If we have to wait for new castle until these sets come out, so be
it!  It may be 2-3 years away, but I can't wait!  We can start off with a
new Quiddich feild for the championship game.  Possibly some small sets with
wizard tents.  Maybe a Weasly house.  Then we can get to the triwizard
tourny sets!  First task with huge dragons!  Second task with an underwater
village possibly.  Third task with a big green maze.  Here's an idea.  Lego
could use a "module" design here.  Sell small sets that connect to form a
huge maze.  Designed so you buy multiples of some to form the complete set.
Small 10 dollar sets featuring a Champion or a monster.  Then one with the
cup.  It would be much more affordable than one large $80 set.  Think of all
the green bricks.... Then possibly a small 'playset' with some tombstones
and voldemort.  A Durmstrung ship?  A Buxbuttons (sp?) carrige?  Madam
Maxine, Mad Eye Moody.  I assume we'd have a Sirius by this time.  This book
has some serious potential as a lego series.  And the movie would fantastic,
I hope they don't run out of steam by this one.  You know, a crappy slapped
together movie with not the original actors and of course, straight to
video.  It's got such potential!

E.