 General / 9655
  Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

Howdy All- I'm no Rock Raiders fan, however I just noticed that the Lugnet group for Rock Raiders is named "lugnet.underground". Was this Lugnet group named prior to us knowing the offical Lego® name??? The aquazone group is named just that, not the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) Rock Raiders™ is the name of a play theme (the first released play theme) within the LEGO SYSTEM™ Underground product category. (...) That's because Aquazone is the name of the product category. Underwater isn't the name of the product (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) Todd, the tree outline of ALL the themes helped immensely. Now I have the BIG picture in one place. I suggest this get added to an FAQ (if it isn't already) or be made into a webpage for Lugnet off the main page. <ICS> (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) Which I can further confirm. One late night I wondered thru a WM SuperCenter. The aisles were crammed with pallets of boxes, waiting to be opened and shelves stocked. Near the toy department I noticed a number of Lego boxes. Several were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

Todd, How do you know Lego is going doing more Underground themes? Was it stated or hinted at in a piece of literature somewhere? Just curious. Any guesses as to what the theme for 2000 will be (if there is a new one?) Let's see, if there were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) I'll make a guess. I'm guessing that the Rock Raiders will go arctic. At least that can explain the "Kenny" minifig we have been seeing recently... Fredrik (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) My opinion is that the arctic-subtheme has not much to do with rockraiders.... AI think arctic will be a subby of its own... Dan. (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)

(...) Me too! :-, (...) That's not a bad idea. Either the FAQ or the site map would be appropriate IMO. Todd, Speaking of the FAQ, do you have any kind of mechanism in place to start seriously implementing the FAQ? I don't mean to sound pushy, but (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) Nah, you're reading into what I wrote. I didn't say anything about LEGO doing or not doing more Underground play themes after Rock Raiders; I just said that Rock Raiders was the first play theme within LEGO SYSTEM Underground. I didn't mean to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

Todd - Should there be an 'Expert Builder' category near/around Technic? I've got a few of them (like the first car, and that blue go-cart) and box says 'Expert Builder' and not Technic. Just wondering. Tom (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) I wouldn't think so, no. Expert Builder and Technic are/were the same product line, just different names -- synonyms for the same products. That is, what was once long ago known as "Expert Builder" was later renamed to "Technic" (I forget (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) No... there should be a lugnet.technic/slizer-throwbots [1] (...) Yah. (...) [1] What the heck is the difference between slizer and throwbots?! AlEx RoOdE Take the Star Wars quiz: (URL) to my Lego page: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Technic/Slizer/ThrowBots (was: Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)

(...) You mean lugnet.technic.slizer? Slizer is a subcategory of the LEGO TECHNIC product line. (...) Same thing -- just different names for different markets. Same deal as Western vs. Wild West, or Black Space vs. Blacktron, or Classic vs. Basic, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FKuGnn.7tB@lugnet.com... (...) box (...) renamed (...) Yes, that is correct Todd. And actually, from 1977 to 1982, Technic sets were known simply as "Technical Sets" in Europe and Asia. The (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic/Slizer/ThrowBots (was: Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)

(...) i meant lugnet.technic.slizer or throwbots (...) Thanx. But on the Lego site, they have a throwbot game and a slizer game listed as different things, and they're the same! (...) ALex RoOde SW quiz: e-mail me to get the url, im too lazy to type (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic/Slizer/ThrowBots (was: Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)

Todd wrote: <SNIP> (...) In which countries was Blacktron called Black Space? --Tobias (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)