 General / 861
    Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This is a question worthy of some thought. Nevertheless, I'm gonna share my gut reactions now, and think about it and probably post again. Call it intuition vs. deliberation... What follows is the intuition part. My gut reaction is no. I can (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Oops, I omitted the above referenced footnote from the last append: Here it is. 1 - I am reminded of the "it is better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" quote... everyone will be able to decide if I'm (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —James Aldrich
     (...) Ouch. I think. But seriously, I am so cyberchallenged that I don't even understand the questions on this issue. JSA (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) No, no, no... I was trying to say you were the wise one by remaining silent. The man who knows what he does not know and is not afraid to say so is wiser by far than the man who thinks he knows it all and is not afraid to say so. :-) (...) The (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —James Aldrich
     (...) Well, if that's the deal, leave it alone. Ain't broke; don't fix. And don't initiate something that will be difficult to reverse if it goes bad. Out. JSA (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Selçuk Göre
     Larry Pieniazek wrote: ...<snip>... (...) For the same reasons above, which very elegantly turned into words by Larry P., I wouldn't like to see it here, but of course it is IMHO, and would happily fit for the thing that others may want. Selçuk (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Todd Lehman
   (...) It is, ultimately, yes, but while almost all of the administrative decisions here have been clear and solid, some (like this) are too complex and without precedent to make a comfortable gut-level determination. Input is strongly needed in this (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)