 General / 862
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 03:33:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I can see why JSA wants to abstain (1) but I feel

Oops,  I omitted the above referenced footnote from the last append:

Here it is.

1 - I am reminded of the "it is better to keep silent and be thought a
fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt" quote... everyone will be
able to decide if I'm a fool or not on this topic, since I didn't keep
silent. :-)
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.