 General / 8221
Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 15:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
(Note to Todd: maybe a newsgroup for LEGO 'customizing'?  Minifigs, painting • LEGOs,
snipping, cutting, shredding, tearing, and all the other stuff that makes
purists
shudder?  I'd find it fascinating...)

That would be my favorite group if it existed, very good idea! It could be
called lugnet.blasphemy or something :) If the group is created, there should
also be a lugnet.purism to keep everyone happy.
Greg "Traffic signals are my ally" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++
YB73m