 General / 8144
Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Doyle G. Nelson writes:
Hello,

I was considering having crusader torso's silk screened on white torso's
either red or blue crosses. It would probably cost $5 each torso.

I would have to do a 1000 at a time. Who would be interested and how many
would they want. At least it will give me an idea of wether it should be done
or not.

I might be interested, but probably not at 5 bucks a pop.  What I'd like to
know, though, is where you're getting your hands on 1000 white torso's!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/