 General / 8179
Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:49:35 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
Better yet-- decals.  One can buy blank sheets from Micro-Scale and print them out
on a nice printer-- would work like a charm.  Cheap, too.

Is Micro-Scale a retailer?  (I'll look it up, no free goods and all)
Do you know they make things that would work on minifig torsos?

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/