 General / 8146
Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:38:55 GMT

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:
Hello,

I was considering having crusader torso's silk screened on white torso's
either red or blue crosses. It would probably cost $5 each torso.

I would have to do a 1000 at a time. Who would be interested and how many
would they want. At least it will give me an idea of wether it should be done
or not.

WOW.  They're $5 each even at that kind of quantity?!  Man, I'd love
some, but I doubt I could bring myself to buy in the quantity I'd
like at that price.

Note, I know nothing about silk screening, so maybe this is a good
deal.  I just hope you shopped around - I'd hate for you to get
ripped off.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/