 General / 8190
Re: What would you think of a crusader torso being available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 03:46:48 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
Better yet-- decals.  One can buy blank sheets from Micro-Scale and print them out
on a nice printer-- would work like a charm.  Cheap, too.

Is Micro-Scale a retailer?  (I'll look it up, no free goods and all)
Do you know they make things that would work on minifig torsos?

http://www.micro-scale.com for anyone who hasn't tried it already.
Can't find decals, though...

I apologize for not providing the URL-- have been rather busy lately:-(  Actually,
it's:  http://www.microscale.com/   And specifically to our discussion, go to:

http://www.microscale.com/trimfilm.html

I think this would work rather handsomely:-)

-John

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/