 General / 7299
7298  |  7300
Subject:
Help with Digital Photography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 23:01:09 GMT

I'm hoping to get my hands on a high res digital camera (1)  (still not
video) to take a few pics of the LEGO City I'm constructing.  But before I
do I'm keen to hear other people views on how to get the best out of these
cameras.

One thing I've noticed is that low lighting seems to be a problem, with many
pictures of LEGO cities turning out more yellow or off colour than they
should be.  Is there anyway to get around this, keeping in mind that the
city will be indoors rather than outdoors and some of the pics may be taken
during the evening when the lights are on?

I also intend to take a number of close up shots as well.  Are there any
tricks to taking pics of this type which aren't fuzzy or are only clear in
the centre of the shot?

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay

------
Millennium City - Coming Soon........

(1) It's a toss up between the Kodak DC 265 or the Kodak DC215