 General / 7262
Re: Baseball mini-figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:35:16 GMT

I currently have 2 baseball teams - the male Freestyles (blue legs, White torso
with multicolor Freestyle logo on the back, Timmy Heads and blue ball caps) and
the female freestyles (white legs, white torso with multicolor Freestyle logo
on the front, dark forest maiden heads, red ball caps).  And, once my Auc X
shipment arrives. I'll have a 3rd - the Blacktrons.