 General / 7321
Re: Baseball mini-figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:30:54 GMT

Say it isn't so!  Not the Blacktrons!  Where does it end?

;)

John Matthews

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote in message
Ed Jones wrote:
I currently have 2 baseball teams - the male Freestyles (blue legs, • White torso
with multicolor Freestyle logo on the back, Timmy Heads and blue ball • caps) and
the female freestyles (white legs, white torso with multicolor Freestyle • logo
on the front, dark forest maiden heads, red ball caps).  And, once my • Auc X
shipment arrives. I'll have a 3rd - the Blacktrons.

I thought the Blacktrons were banned after every player tested positive • for
antimatter abuse.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat