 General / 7249
Re: Baseball mini-figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
So, is it an official MLB licensed product, an official TLG produced
product? Anyone go to any other stadiums and see any indication there
may be more?

These are all good questions.  Now the Red Sox passed this out as a promotion.
Does that mean it had to be MLB licensed?  I don't know.

The Mini-fig is stamped in all the appropriate places with the raised LEGO
print.  I guess that the RED SOX printing could have been done by a third party
but it is fairly high quality although a bit small.  It is a very generic
Mini-fig however except for the printing.  (Red Baseball Hat, Classic Smiley
face, White Legs, White torso (with printing).

not that I want to build a stadium (see GMLTC, it's been done) but
people wear these jerseys out in public too and we have to increase the
sartorial averages of our poor limited clothes selection minifigs.

Agreed we need more mini-fig "outfits" especially for female mini-figs.  I also
think we need more wigs and less hats/helmets.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying

The New England LEGO Users Group.
http://www.nelug.org/