 General / 6999
Re: Baseball mini-figs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:59:20 GMT

David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:
I don't really know how it was distributed (packaging, etc.) as I said, my
friend just gave me the minifig, he didn't tell me any details. As for it being
lego, I guess it COULD be a clone (I didn't actually go and check for the
"LEGO®" imprint on the pieces), but if it is, it's REALLY well cloned-- I'm
fairly sure it is Lego, though.  I suppose the only other possibility is that
they are real Lego figs, but not printed by TLG... i.e. Someone bought a whole
bunch of white minifigs with red caps and stamped the "Red Sox" on the torso.
Given the quality of the printing (the blue and red are slightly offset from
each other) I guess this could be the case.

Anyway, I'll bring it to the NELUG meeting on the 31st and we can get a picture
or two.

Please have someone take several high-res closeup shots.  Might be the
closest some of us ever get to seeing one. :(

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.