 General / 7261
Re: Piece hunt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:21:06 GMT

David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote in message news:FHE1Mw.5vE@lugnet.com...
Does anyone know of any sets currently avaiable that have black macaroni
pieces? Also... how about the rear speeder bike pieces in white? How can I
describe these better... They're a 2 plate high, 2x2 square in the middle,
surrounded on each side by a brick high side slope. On the large side of the
side slopes, there is a single stud, but there aren't any on the tapered • sides.
The whole thing looks like:
_______                    _______
|       |                  |       |
|   _   |                  |   _   |
|  (_)  |                  |  (_)  |
|       |                  |       |
\       |__________________|       /
|      |                  |      |
\      |    _        _    |      /
  |     |   (_)      (_)   |     |
  \     |                  |     /
   |    |                  |    |
   \    |                  |    /
    |   |    _        _    |   |
    \   |   (_)      (_)   |   /

Any ideas?

I think there was a Coast Guard helicopter which had 1 or 2 of the white
wedges.  Probably ~'96.

-John Van