 General / 7243
Re: Piece hunt!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 06:11:49 GMT

David Eaton wrote in message ...
Does anyone know of any sets currently avaiable that have black macaroni
pieces? Also... how about the rear speeder bike pieces in white? How can I
describe these better... They're a 2 plate high, 2x2 square in the middle,
surrounded on each side by a brick high side slope. On the large side of • the
side slopes, there is a single stud, but there aren't any on the tapered • sides.
The whole thing looks like:

For the black macaroni, best bet could be 5571, if you could still find any.
It has a rather large amount of them (20+ ?)

For the 3x4 wedge piece in white, although I have several of them and they
all from recent sources (1996-1998), I can't remember any recent set having
it right now.

Selçuk