 General / 696
Re: Guitars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:30:55 GMT

Ralph Hempel writes:
The lever is called a tremolo, or trem, or the better sounding "whammy bar".
Thanks. I have to look at more guitar mags. I just added another guitar to
my page with a trem on it.

By the way, have you tried the ground crew paddles as found in the Patriot Jet
box? There are two of them. Are these available in any other kits? The paddles
are white, and have a single stud in the middle, the diameter is about 1.5
I have some of those, and I wasn't quite happy with them. Although they're the
closet single piece to a guitar, IMO they make better banjos. I guess I'm just
too picky.

-Tom McD.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html
tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com