 General / 694
Re: Guitars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:25:13 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
I'm going to add one more electric guitar today, hopefully in the next few
minutes. It's the same as the others except that the body is a 2x2 plate with
small control lever for vibrato. LMKWYT.

The lever is called a tremolo, or trem, or the better sounding "whammy bar".

By the way, have you tried the ground crew paddles as found in the Patriot Jet
box? There are two of them. Are these available in any other kits? The paddles
are white, and have a single stud in the middle, the diameter is about 1.5

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

The train stops at the train station,
The bus stops at the bus station,