 General / 672
Re: Guitars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:06:08 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

We're not worthy!!

Isn't that a different band? Has anyone been able to make a blue AMC
Pacer? (1) (2)

Tom, can you make a Les Paul or an acoustic? I wonder if using the 2x3
plate with rounded end would work out?

1 - flames optional

2 - all those compound curves are gonna be hard.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.