 General / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
Speed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:41:33 GMT

First of all - the newsgroups are really groovy :) Although I'm getting
a slower connection now that America has woken up - I'm getting ~100-500
bytes/sec in Scotland. Is this just because my ISP connection is crappy
or is it a side affect of being so far away? *sniff*

The speed isn't too much of an issue now, but when more messages build
up it's likely to slow down a bit methinks. How many old messages are
likely to be stored at any time - is there a cut-off date or will they
be moved from the NG to an archive?

Anyway - thanks again! :)
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!