 General / 6281
Re: Flex System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 03:48:25 GMT

John Morgan <trees@utk.edu> wrote in article <FG2spz.GF3@lugnet.com>...

<snip>

If you  happen to be lucky enough to live in Europe, you can order the • flex system
pieces through the S@H services there.

Sorry to interfere, but did you say S@H in Europe??
Heh, I didn't even know. Thought it was a US thing.

Does whole Europe have S@H, or just specific countries?
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman