 General / 6282
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 04:08:56 GMT

Arjan Brugman wrote:

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in article
<37AB385F.74533CA1@umich.edu>...
Arjan,

Hi Todd,

No two people have the same collection.  Size may be important in other • areas,
but not in this newsgroup.  I don't want this to get into an exercise of • who
has the biggest collection, and who doesn't.

It wasn't my intention to start such a thread in the first place. I wasn't
really serious about the "ouch" thing. Sorry if I wasn't being clear. Maybe
a :) would've been in place here...

We already know it's Conan (2.3 million),

O.H. M.Y. G.A.W.D.!!! Now I'm definitely gonna cry! :) (Just kidding!!
Notice smiley!)

, but he doesn't participate in the online >community. So if we do include
piece/set >counts per person, I'd rather keep it under wraps, and not
broadcast it all over the >newsgroup.  Understandably some people can be
quite sensitive.

Do you think people will actually be sensitive about piece/set counts?
Personally I'd be very interested to read how many sets and bricks people
have.
Take a browse thru http://www.lugnet.com/rec.toys.lego/roll-call/
(which I haven't submitted my info to yet). It makes for some
interesting reading.
Julie

Anyway, I hope I cleared things up a bit. Sorry again Todd!
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net