 General / 6449
Re: Flex System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:09:02 GMT

John Morgan wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Arjan Brugman writes:

Sorry to interfere, but did you say S@H in Europe??
Heh, I didn't even know. Thought it was a US thing.

Does whole Europe have S@H, or just specific countries?
--
Hi Arjan,
In a couple of sets, There was a European parts catalog. I have no idea • wether

There is no full-blown LEGO Shop At Home in Europe. *Only* the spare parts
selection can be ordered by each national distribution center, however.

Eric Brok