 General / 6049
Re: Flex System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:42:19 GMT

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in article
<FFyA38.BE1@lugnet.com>...
Hello,
Can someone please direct me as to what the Technic Flex System does, and • how
it works? Thanks!
Greg "No one can resist my, um, things." Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

I don't have Flex System myself, but looking at pictures in catalogues I'd
say this:

Basically it consists of two things: a "hose" and a (hard plastic) wire.
The wire runs through the hose and can be pulled and pushed on one end,
making it move in the same direction at the other end of the hose. The hose
being FLEXible enables you to move things around a corner.

Check out the top center image that says "Flex System" on this page:
http://www.kl.net/scans/8000/8074/8074-01.jpg

Might make my explanation a bit more understandable. :)
--
Regards,
Arjan Brugman

abrugman@casema.net