 General / 622
Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:50:48 GMT

Tom Stangl writes:
Yep, and if I manage to find any on deep clearance (yahRIGHT!), I'll be selling off
most of the parts, including.....DOORS AND WINDOWS!  ;-)

Sign me up! Yahoo! (This is not the online service, and therefore not a registered trademark, tradedress, salesmark, etc., but the actual word uttered by cowboys which, aside from its spelling and punctuation, being an all-around exclamation of sudden happiness, has nothing to do with computers.)

Somehow I don't think we're going to see Black Thunder on sale then. It's not old enough yet.

-Tom McD.
tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com