 General / 607
Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:04:30 GMT

Tom Stangl writes:

Note that I think people were talking about the 5571 availability in the
stores, where it is MUCH more likely to be discounted (Mike Stanley got 2
at an obscene price like $60 or less each).  I'd LOVE to have this set, but
just can't afford it at full price or anything near it.  If anyone wants a
5581 bad enough, I'll trade straight across for a 5571 ;-)  The 5581 is
NIB, almost zero shelf wear.

Mike,

Where did you get 5571 at such a low price?  Is it still available?

                            Alan