 General / 605
Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:58:42 GMT

Joshua Delahunty writes:
Note that I don't own or haven't seen-built 5542 Black Thunder or 5561
Big Foot 4x4, so I'm not sure how to rank them yet.  I think 5542 will
make it up near 3-4-5, and 5561 will probably go with "the rest".

-- joshua

You can still find 5542 Black Thunder at some TRU and Zany Brainy stores.

Alan