 General / 606
Re: What's the deal with 5571 Black Cat Big Rig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:43:37 GMT

Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Note that I don't own or haven't seen-built 5542 Black Thunder or 5561
Big Foot 4x4, so I'm not sure how to rank them yet.  I think 5542 will
make it up near 3-4-5, and 5561 will probably go with "the rest".

My take on 5561 is good source of parts, but not all that sturdy, the
wheels keep falling off. I have 4 or 5, got them mostly for the red and
white windows but couldn't resist building one. It's been built for 3
months now which is a while for a non train TLG designed model by my
standards.

I like Magic Flash a lot... I have 2, but have a trade pending for one
of them.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.