 General / 5854
Re: Lego Space System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:14:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Baulch writes:
Oh, and no more flouro transparent colours! They just don't go with enough
solid colours properly! Just look at non-fluoro yellow canopies - they
looked good with blue (Classic), black (Blacktron) and red (M-Tron)! I wish
they'd never done the fluoro version sometimes.

M-tron used the floresent yellow green, not plain yellow.

Jeff