 General / 5836
Re: Lego Space System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Jackson writes:
Is there anyone out there who thinks black and purple (w/silver) would make
good colors for a LegoSystem Space group?

Actually, any colors properly matched can be good. Black and purple is good
though you need a third color which would be used much less frequently. Space
Police I was black and blue, with red windows.

Personally I want green and dark grey with black in a space theme.

-Tom McD.
when replying, do something worthwhile: adopt a spamcake today.