 General / 5855
Re: E-addy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:11:27 GMT

I use ws-ftp, which so far I haven't had that much trouble with... it
seems to log in a little slow though works without any hassles :)

So far the only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they
don't offer isdn or dsl lines :(  I can't believe an ISP this big
doesn't offer those types of things.. especially being in close quarters
to a phone co...

though I can't complain.. more space and less money being paid out :)