 General / 5818
5817  |  5819
Subject:
E-addy change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:28:11 GMT

I have 30 days to try out att.net, from the looks of it already I might
be switching permantly.  My new e-mail address is
Mookie1@worldnet.att.net
yeah.. someone already had Mookie :(  and that is a 1 (one) after the
name not l. Exec will be active till around August 4th if all goes
well.  My pages will also move along with me, though not right away,
they are going through some major upgrades.

I've subscribed to the normal lists I get on exec to test out the mail
server and see how fast it delivers, I'd like for people to use this
addy so I can test it out.  I will read anything on exec too so don't
worry if you forget and use the wrong one, or reply to an old message.

Thanks!
Tamy

Mookie1@worldnet.att.net

If anyone has any gripes with ATT.net please let me know now before I
have to run into the problem head on. thanks!