 General / 5817
Re: Perl-based bulk set IDer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 19:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob Sparre Andersen)
writes:

Todd Lehman:
Say, did you know about the "output=plain" option?  For example,
   http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6848&output=plain

Nice.
Have you considered changing the content type of the output
to "text/plain"? (right now it says "text/html")

I noticed it was wrong and I considered fixing it, but it wasn't a trivial
change by any means (in this case).  The tool I'm using to spit out pages at
that base-URL is hell-bent on spitting out HTML, so I'd have to make a
separate parallel engine for the plain output.  When I overhaul the core
I'll fix that bit.

--Todd