 General / 55414
  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

Funny, I just checked the forums again. No one bothered to answer me here. They continue to attack people in their own little part of the world. So let me address these 'people', and make it a point to address the king of the haters club. 1.) I was (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

See Jon, you and Dan are tied at the hip. Whether you want to be or not, his meddling, in my eyes, has tarnished whatever you are trying to do. answer;Thanks, but I can read on my own. Interesting. So anytime anyone I know does anything on bricklink (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

So the 1st part of the Banned Dan website is done. Will spend some time doing spell checks. This idea was put in place when a local person was screwed by a business. That person was so mad he put up a sign accross from the business stating his case. (...) (14 years ago, 26-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

I am taking my fight "to the man" Since I was banned EVERY time I opened my mouth on the bricklink forums. I am going viral now. I purchased a URL which is (URL) am not going to sell off that link (my new gift shop store is coming VERY soon). I am (...) (14 years ago, 27-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

What the hell is this petty little temper tantrum doing in General? You got banned, and it rubs you the wrong way. We get it. We get it. (14 years ago, 27-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I cannot express myself there due to being banned. Not much else I can do about it. No temper tantrum, just wanted to get my side out. If you were banned, you would be mad as well. My real temper tantrum is on (URL) is where I go off. The idea (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) So, I like to listen. Where do you think I should post on lugnet? (be nice...I know, I know nowhere) Feel free to contact me toymuseum@hotmail.com I do not hide like them! I want to debate it, and resolve it, and move on. I have many other (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I would suggest that .off-topic.debate or .marketplace would have been better places for it. It's not a general issue IMO. Tim (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bricklink Forums, home of the 1/2 truth!

(...) I agree with ot.debate. There are already several posts there along these lines, so it seems appropriate to continue the rant there. (14 years ago, 29-Mar-10, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)