 General / 55042 (-20)
  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) (URL) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) Understandable that some of it may not be answerable right now, but even having access to some of it would help a lot at upcoming shows. Thanks for the help. (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) Thanks for looking into this for the community, Tim. I'm sure we'll all appreciate whatever you're able to share. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) The head of the PFS group is on holidays presently but I will pass this list on to him in the new year and I'll pass it through the Ambassadors program now in case that gets different results. I suspect that some of this may be answered and (...) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) All that would be a good start. I'd like to know recommended age range(s), since so many of the people asking us train questions are parents with small kids. I'd like to know what sort of battery pack they'll have. I seem to remember someone (...) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) (URL) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) A release date (month, anyway) for the first Power Functions train sets would be a major step in spreading the word and I'm sure that's the first thing on J-1's list. Any information on price points and types of sets that are coming out in (...) (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) What would you like to know? Tim (16 years ago, 23-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: What I want for Christmas

(...) I'd be happy just to get some 'official' information on the power function trains that are rumored to appear sometime in 2009. The last three weekends the GMLTC has been set up at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street (...) (16 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  What I want for Christmas

If LEGO granted Christmas wishes, I would have to ask for: 1) 5.5 length technic axle - so my train wheels don't fall off anymore 2) modular train railing system - so I don't have to cut any more hose and the awkward use of minifig hands 3) train (...) (16 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  STX Europe invites everyone to build innovative ships – with LEGO bricks!

I got this in my inbox this morning: STX Europe will launch on 19 December a competition called the BlockDocker. The web based contest can be entered at <www.stxeurope.com/blockdocker www.stxeurope.com/blockdocker> The competition consists of two (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Seasonal Community Spirit

Maybe the time of year has something to do with it, but I must confess to have been moved by the generosity of a few talented builders lately. Seperately, we’ve seen (URL) Eric Sophie>, (URL) Tim Gould> and (URL) Mark Neumann> sharing not only their (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

  LEGOLAND Park in Malaysia

LEGOLAND theme park coming to Iskandar Malaysia. 12/12/2008 JOHOR BARU: Work on the first LEGOLAND theme park in Asia is expected to start here next year. Iskandar Investment Berhad (IIB) will sign a deal tomorrow with the LEGO Group, the Danish (...) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Another color change?

(URL) (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Call for event graphic submissions

BrickFest ’09 - Portland, OR - March 27-29th, 2009 The BrickFest ’09 team invites the creative designers and artists of the AFOL community to submit graphic ideas/artwork for the official BrickFest ‘09 event graphic. It will be used on items such (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  No set review...

Hi all, Before making my (URL) Level 42>-mosaic, I used to make mosaics from (URL) ministeck>. A few weeks ago I noticed that (URL) ministeck> also has (URL) building bricks> in their assortment. As a ministeck-adept it's only natural that I'd buy (...) (16 years ago, 5-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Great News! Even if you don't plan to go OpenSource please do provide information for the file formats of the layout files and the parts library. I guess this is where it is most needed and people are most willing to work on. Opening the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Yes, the Monypoli game is Lego. WAS: Re: Danish translation needed

This has nothing at all to do with this subject, but seems to be the only way to answer a problem that David had at (URL) hobe he reads this letter (perhabs let me know that it has reached him). It surely is 1:80 as you ask on (URL) folkevogn, du (...) (16 years ago, 1-Dec-08, to lugnet.general)

  Decreasing comments in set listings.

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, hopefully it is. Has anybody else noticed the significant decrease in comments posted in the set listings? Five or six years ago you could get 90+ comments for some of the most popular (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Alternate model for 8271

(...) Hi Anders, Nice work! I already noticed your model on brickshelf earlier. Actually my first LEGO project was the 8674 Ferrari F1, but this wheel loader is indeed much more affordable! ;-) I've seen quite a few alternatives now for this set and (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact